Thursday 31 March 2011

Adventure Number One - check!

This morning saw the commencement and completion of self-posed Adventure Number One - to explore the fields around the Business School. Now in retrospect, I probably should have chosen a slightly less windy day, because the declaration to go out exploring resulted in genuine concern from work-fellows about my sanity. However, deciding it would blow some of the detritus out of my poor brain, off I went. For your delight and delectation, here is a nice picture of the view that I found:


It looks like a generic picture I may have stolen but the bad quality proves it was from my phone camera! And here is a nice picture of the shed that I work in. Yes, that's right, everyone calls those The Sheds. Come to Durham Business School! Spend £30,000 on an MBA! Have it administered by some distracted women living in sheds!


Adventure Number One was at best moderately satisfactory. Here's hoping for more excitement from further adventurous instalments...

2 comments: