Tuesday 5 April 2011

My Weekend In Pictures

I like pictures. Here are some for you to enjoy!

Friday
Driving home from work, this hilarious and delightfully titled van was in front of me:

Later, at Ashley’s house, enjoyed a delicious fry-up and tasty home made biscuit treat, and we (Mr Martin, Miss Bell and myself) indulged in lots of ‘stuff viewing’ and I defaced the family chalk board:

Saturday
I indulged in some enjoyable nothingness, and then accompanied the lovely Matthew shopping, with dearest Bette. No pictures of this, which is a shame, some of those jeans were rather amusing. Later, enjoyed the amusing spectacle of Matt and Bette trying to ‘de-anti-fraud-pin’ an old VCR player (see below). Comments included “Does this white thing attach to that white thing?” , “I’ve done something clever, look – OW!” and my personal favourite “Goodness me, look at this! It’s the – oh sh*t, I broke it.” It looked a bit like this:

I then enjoyed some random Wii-carnage, filling up the memory space with some more Wii characters. Ten points if anyone can guess who they are…

Sunday
Wedding Craft Day – Miss Bell, Miss Lavelle-soon-to-be-Strongman and myself were creating Wedding Invitations, under the strict instructions of Bridezilla, who can’t abide too much white around a red piece of card it turns out. We had some nice lasagne, some carrot cake, lots of tea, and encountered the most ridiculous glue-mouse-system ever to be invented:

Monday
Having had the day off work, decided to lounge around in pyjamas for a while and generally relax – until at least 9:30am. Following this, examined presents from parents all the way from Oz Land – this is my lovely new dressing gown, picture specially for Bette who I think will appreciate it:

And that’s about it! Got some good bargains on Pinafore props too, but posting pictures of them would spoil the surprise!

More exciting picture diary instalments to come, I am sure…!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this entry!

    a) That is a spiffing dressing gown, and

    b) I laughed so hard at your retelling of the VCR episode that I couldn't breathe and Simon looked at me strangely, and then I regained composure and read the rest of the page, and then scrolled back up to look at it again and was again reduced to hysterics. Can we do it again next Saturday night?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very glad you enjoyed it :D The VCR episode was nothing short of hilarious to be fair, haha. If it hadn't taken so long I might have recorded it!!!

    ReplyDelete